eCommerce that helps your
Turn browsers into buyers with fast, responsive and elegant eCommerce.
- doneBespoke to you - Quality websites built on Saledock's eCommerce platform!
- doneReach a wider audience - Promote your products on Google Shopping
- doneSell on Amazon - Real time sync of your in-store, online and Amazon stock levels
Site speed matters
Fast speed helps reduce bounce rates, and increase conversions and organic search ranking
Manage multiple locations
Fulfill orders from any store and let customers choose their click + collect location
Instant inventory sync
Never oversell a product with instant stock level sync in-store and online
UK eCommerce platform
Our in-house team focus on user experience, building fast, powerful and scalable eCommerce websites, completely bespoke to you.
- doneUK eCommerce platform - Manage your own products, pages and content
- doneFeatures you need - Size guides, notify when back in stock, abandoned baskets...
- doneReliable hosting - Image compression, edge services and CDN as standard
Increase conversions and basket value with checkout add-ons, promo codes and flash sales!
Understand site traffic, conversion rates, and new buyers with integrated Google Analytics tools.
Drive traffic to your online store using built in SEO tools to improve your organic ranking.
Built to SEO, performance and accessibility best practices. Tested on tools such as Google page speed insights and GTmetrix.
Stripe is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and accepts all major cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Klarna. We integrate with PayPal, Opayo and Dojo too.
Fulfill your eCommerce orders
Offer variable and flat fee shipping rates, print picking lists and bulk fulfill online orders for delivery or collection.
- doneOrder tracking - Keep customers up to date with delivery tracking emails
- donePrint shipping labels with Royal Mail Click & Drop or Shiptheory integration
- doneProcess click and collect orders and online refunds straight from your POS
Optimise your inventory
Understand your business better, and avoid that inventory headache. Manage stock levels across multiple stores and your eCommerce website from a single view.
Sell on the highstreet?
Sell online and in-store using one solution! Saledock's UK eCommerce platform and ePOS solution is fast and easy to adopt, making sales a breeze for you and your staff.
- doneTrain your staff in minutes with a simple, yet intuitive solution
- doneReduce queue times with our responsive and reliable checkout experience
- doneImprove customer experience - Discover customer details and sales history
UK support that cares!
- doneRound-the-clock support by phone, email and live chat
- doneOne-on-one onboarding and training, plus our help centre and video tutorials
- doneGot a question? Call us now on 01904 405 989
"Website speed is up by 35% from our previous site. The back end management system is so easy to use and the onboarding process gave us an in-depth understanding of how everything worked. I really can't emphasise enough how great Saledock is."Stevie W, Marketing Manager
addremoveWhat UK eCommerce platform is right for my business?
When choosing an eCommerce provider, we recommend you consider the following:
- Content Management System (CMS) - Can you easily manage product information, inventory levels and general website text and images from the eCommerce platform?
- Website design - Do you prefer a bespoke site or an off the shelf template used 1000's of times? Ask for website examples so you can check the quality for yourself.
- Website speed - Does the eCommerce platform deliver fast and performant websites? Slow and clunky websites will decrease conversions and organic rankings.
- Accessibility - Reputable eCommerce platforms will build eCommerce sites to accessibility best practices as standard. Keep an eye out for this!
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Is SEO tooling included?
- Hidden charges - Is hosting, SSL certifcate, domain and email setup, and training included?
- Promotions and gift cards - Will these features benefit you? Does the eCommerce provider offer these?
- Integrations - Does the eCommerce provider offer social media or email marketing integrations? For bricks and mortar retailers, a vital question to ask is do they offer a built-in POS sytem too? A unified platform will eliminate the need for multiple systems and duplicate efforts, saving you time.
- Payment providers - What payment providers does the eCommerce platform integrate with?
- Support - Is reliable and timely support available?
Read our blog, "Technical features that help your business grow" for helpful advice and tips on choosing the eCommerce platform that's right for you.
addremoveWhat are the top 10 features of an eCommerce website?
Essential B2C eCommerce features that will help you grow your business:
- Responsive design - Does it work well across desktop, tablet and mobile?
- Web speed optimisation - Does the page load quickly?
- Transparent delivery and returns policy - Builds trust
- High-quality content - Product images and descriptions
- Easy customer support - Responsive support by email, social or live chat
- User friendly navigation and global search - Is it easy for customers to find your products?
- Multiple payment methods - Including Buy Now Pay Later options such as Klarna
- Secure and seamless checkout experience - Is it quick and easy to checkout? Are your customers confident their card details safe?
- Engaging design - Does your site stand out from your competitors?
- Revenue generators - Do you offer loyalty schemes, promotions or promo codes to increase engagement rates?
addremoveHow much does an eCommerce site cost?
Prices to design and build your eCommerce site vary. We have a solution for everyone, from template based designs to help start-ups get up and running, to complex and bespoke for large retailers looking to modernise, grow their sales and get their in-store and online in check once and for all.
We use Dojo eCommerce, Opayo, PayPal and Stripe as our secure payment gateways. For Stripe, we charge up to 1.9% + 20p transaction fee, this includes the 1.5% + 20p that Stripe charges. We can offer lower rates to businesses transacting more than £7000 per month. Pay by card, Apple or Google Pay, and Klarna or ClearPay with Stripe. Dojo eCommerce rates are negotiated directly with Dojo, and you can use Dojo payments in-store and online!
Our Unified plan starts from £1995, which is a one-off cost to build your templates eCommerce site, plus an ongoing monthly subscription fee from £129 which includes your Saledock account, Azure hosting, SSL certificate and support. Our Scale plan starts from £8995, to design and develop your bespoke eCommerce including 3rd party integrations you require. Sites are built to best practices and we sort the data and content migration for you, ensuring existing SEO strategies are migrated and 301 re-directs setup. The ongoing monthly subscription fee starts from £499 which includes priority support and on-going development.
addremoveCan I use the same products in-store and online?
Yes, that's the beauty of Saledock! Upload your products once, and they are available to sell online and in any store of your choosing. If prices vary per store and online you can change the prices for each too.
addremoveHow does eCommerce work with Saledock POS?
Saledock offers an all-in-one POS and eCommerce solution, with a web based back office; your business management hub. From the back office you have complete control over eCommerce content and multi-channel products. You can even run an in-store and online promotion in just as few clicks, and add a promotional banner to your homepage. We'll design and develop your eCommerce site, and provide one-on-one onboarding and training before going live with your site. You'll also be able to process click and collect orders straight from your POS device.
addremoveDo you integrate with other eCommerce systems?
Saledock offers a basic stock level sync between Saledock ePOS and Shopify/Woocommerce only. We don't offer further integration as we offer our own eCommerce solution. Our approach is to make business management as simple as possible. Rather than maintaining and paying for separate systems, we offer an all-in-one solution. This means you have one solution to manage online orders and both in-store and online inventory. Third party integration still requires 2 systems where data is often duplicated and not always in sync. We've chosen a different route to eliminate the need for 2 systems.
Start, run and grow your business with Saledock
Book a demo today and we'll explore all the tools and benefits that Saledock can offer you!Book demo