eCommerce that helps your
Turn browsers into buyers with fast, responsive and elegant eCommerce.
Are you a bricks-and-mortar retailer looking to migrate eCommerce platforms or sell online? Saledock offers a true all-in-one ePOS, eCommerce and inventory solution!
- doneBespoke to you - Quality websites built on Saledock's eCommerce platform!
- doneSell on social - Advertise your products across Facebook and Instagram
- doneMarketplace shopping - Reach a wider audience with Google Shopping
Site speed matters
Fast speed helps reduce bounce rates, and increase conversions and organic search ranking
Manage multiple locations
Fulfill orders from any store and let customers choose their click + collect location
Instant inventory sync
Never oversell a product with instant stock level sync in-store and online
UK eCommerce platform
We focus on user experience and bringing creative ideas to life! Our in-house team build fast, powerful and scalable eCommerce websites, completely bespoke to you.
- doneUK eCommerce platform - Manage your own products, pages and content
- doneFeatures you need - Size guides, notify when back in stock, abandoned baskets...
- doneReliable hosting - Image compression, edge services and CDN as standard
Increase conversions and basket value with checkout add-ons, promo codes and flash sales!
Understand site traffic, conversion rates, and new buyers with integrated Google Analytics tools.
Increase revenue and retention with omni-channel gift cards, promotions and loyalty scheme.
Drive traffic to your online store using built in SEO tools to improve your organic ranking.
Built to SEO, performance and accessibility best practices. Tested on tools such as Google page speed insights and GTmetrix.
Stripe is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and accepts all major cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Klarna.
Fulfill your eCommerce orders
Effortlessly fulfill online orders for delivery or collection, and print picking lists and shipping labels with ease.
- doneOrder tracking - Keep customers up to date with delivery tracking emails
- doneOffer variable and flat fee shipping rates - per country, weight or price range
- doneProcess click and collect orders and online refunds straight from your POS
Optimise your inventory
Understand your business better, and avoid that inventory headache. Manage stock levels across multiple stores and your eCommerce website from a single view.
- doneUnderstand store, product and supplier performance with real-time analytics
- doneSpecify re-order points - Receive alerts when stock is low so you can plan ahead
- doneEffortlessly create purchase orders, transfer stock, and perform stock takes
Sell on the highstreet?
Sell online and in-store using one solution! Saledock's UK eCommerce platform and ePOS solution is fast and easy to adopt, making sales a breeze for you and your staff.
- doneTrain your staff in minutes with a simple, yet intuitive solution
- doneReduce queue times with our responsive and reliable checkout experience
- doneImprove customer experience - Discover customer details and sales history
UK support that cares!
Choose a team that's dedicated to your success! ePOS, eCommerce and inventory management, our UK support team are on hand to help.
- doneRound-the-clock support by phone, email and live chat
- doneOne-on-one onboarding and training, plus our help centre and video tutorials
- doneGot a question? Call us now on 01904 405 989
"Website speed is up by 35% from our previous site. The back end management system is so easy to use and the onboarding process gave us an in-depth understanding of how everything worked. I really can't emphasise enough how great Saledock is."Stevie W, Marketing Manager
- addremoveWhat UK eCommerce platform is right for my business?
When choosing an eCommerce provider, we recommend you consider the following:
- Content Management System (CMS) - Can you easily manage product information, inventory levels and general website text and images from the eCommerce platform?
- Website design - Do you prefer a bespoke site or an off the shelf template used 1000's of times? Ask for website examples so you can check the quality for yourself.
- Website speed - Does the eCommerce platform deliver fast and performant websites? Slow and clunky websites will decrease conversions and organic rankings.
- Accessibility - Reputable eCommerce platforms will build eCommerce sites to accessibility best practices as standard. Keep an eye out for this!
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Is SEO tooling included?
- Hidden charges - Is hosting, SSL certifcate, domain and email setup, and training included?
- Promotions and gift cards - Will these features benefit you? Does the eCommerce provider offer these?
- Integrations - Does the eCommerce provider offer social media or email marketing integrations? For bricks and mortar retailers, a vital question to ask is do they offer a built-in POS sytem too? A unified platform will eliminate the need for multiple systems and duplicate efforts, saving you time.
- Payment providers - What payment providers does the eCommerce platform integrate with?
- Support - Is reliable and timely support available?
Read our blog, "Technical features that help your business grow" for helpful advice and tips on choosing the eCommerce platform that's right for you.
- addremoveWhat are the top 10 features of an eCommerce website?
Essential B2C eCommerce features that will help you grow your business:
- Responsive design - Does it work well across desktop, tablet and mobile?
- Web speed optimisation - Does the page load quickly?
- Transparent delivery and returns policy - Builds trust
- High-quality content - Product images and descriptions
- Easy customer support - Responsive support by email, social or live chat
- User friendly navigation and global search - Is it easy for customers to find your products?
- Multiple payment methods - Including Buy Now Pay Later options such as Klarna
- Secure and seamless checkout experience - Is it quick and easy to checkout? Are your customers confident their card details safe?
- Engaging design - Does your site stand out from your competitors?
- Revenue generators - Do you offer loyalty schemes, promotions or promo codes to increase engagement rates?
- addremoveHow much does an eCommerce site cost?
Prices start from £1495 for small businesses/start-ups to £5995 for larger retailers with bespoke integrations. Depending upon complexity sites typically take 4 - 12 weeks, the average between 4 - 6 weeks from design to go live; a fast turnaround for an eCommerce site. We use Dojo eCommerce and Stripe as our secure payment gateways. For Stripe, we charge up to 1.9% + 20p transaction fee, this includes the 1.4% + 20p that Stripe charges. We can offer lower rates to businesses transacting more than £7000 per month. Pay by card, Apple or Google Pay, and Klarna or ClearPay with Stripe. Dojo eCommerce rates are negotiated directly with Dojo, and you can use Dojo payments in-store and online!
Some businesses charge several thousands for an eCommerce site with a low monthly fee, others charge nothing upfront but you'll have to sign a contract and pay between £300-500+ per month over a period of 3-5 years. We've opted for an in-between approach. We charge from £1495 for your eCommerce site then £129 per month (Unified plan - EPOS and eCommerce) which includes an SSL certificate, Azure hosting, support and on-going feature development.
- addremoveCan I use the same products in-store and online?
Yes, that's the beauty of Saledock! Upload your products once, and they are available to sell online and in any store of your choosing. If prices vary per store and online you can change the prices for each too.
- addremoveHow does eCommerce work with Saledock POS?
Saledock offers an all-in-one POS and eCommerce solution, with a web based back office; your business management hub. From the back office you have complete control over eCommerce content and multi-channel products. You can even run an in-store and online promotion in just as few clicks, and add a promotional banner to your homepage. We'll design and develop your eCommerce site, and provide one-on-one onboarding and training before going live with your site. You'll also be able to process click and collect orders straight from your POS device.
- addremoveDo you integrate with other eCommerce systems?
Saledock does not integrate with third party eCommerce sites and we don't use a white labelled solution. Why? Because our approach is to make business management as simple as possible. Rather than maintaining and paying for separate systems, we offer an all-in-one solution. This means you have one solution to manage online orders and both in-store and online inventory. Third party integration still requires 2 systems where data is often duplicated and not always in sync. We've chosen a different route to eliminate the need for 2 systems.
- addremoveDo you use a drag and drop website builder?
No! eCommerce sites are built on the Saledock eCommerce platform. We pride ourselves in offering eCommerce sites bespoke to you. Our in-house team of UI/UX designers and software developers will design and develop your eCommerce site tailored to your brand and business needs. We'll build an eCommerce site that makes your brand shine, so you stand out from the crowd! You'll still have full control over your imagery and content using Saledock's eCommerce content management features available in the back office.
Start, run and grow your business with Saledock
Book a demo today and we'll explore all the tools and benefits that Saledock can offer you!Book demo