Selling online has never been easier
Sell online with a fast and elegant eCommerce site bespoke to you. We'll do the work for you so you can focus on growing your business
Never miss a sale. Sell online!
Migrate or move online with Saledock for a true all-in-one POS and eCommerce solution. Turn browsers into buyers with a fast, responsive and elegant eCommerce site that makes your brand shine!
- doneBespoke eCommerce sites - Launch in as little as 2-12 weeks! Prices from £895
- doneStart-up to enterprise - A package to suit every budget and integration needs
- doneCheckout in no time with a streamlined checkout experience
Increase conversions and basket value with checkout add-ons, promo codes and flash sales!
Drive traffic to your online store using built in SEO tools to improve your ranking.
Understand site traffic, conversion rates, and new buyers with integrated Google Analytics tools.
Sell with confidence knowing your site has top notch security and a secure payment gateway.
Connect external systems
We'll connect to the systems you need. CRM, couriers, live chat, reviews, social, logistics and more.
Increase revenue and attract new customers with brandable omni-channel gift cards.
Fulfill your eCommerce orders
Effortlessly fulfill online orders and print shipping labels with ease. With instant product and stock change sync after every sale, you never need to worry about selling an item that's out of stock!
- doneOrder tracking - Keep customers up to date with automated tracking code emails
- doneOffer variable and flat fee shipping rates - per country, weight or price range
- doneProcess click and collect orders and online refunds straight from your POS
"Our online store looks amazing, it's a dream to use!"
Optimise your inventory
Understand your business better, and avoid that inventory headache. Manage stock levels across multiple stores and your eCommerce site.
- doneUnderstand store, product and supplier performance with real-time analytics
- doneSpecify re-order points - Receive alerts when stock is low so you can plan ahead
- doneEffortlessly create purchase orders, transfer stock, and perform stock takes
UK support that cares!
Choose a team that's dedicated to your success! We take pride in our customer service and our Yorkshire, UK team are on hand to help. POS, eCommerce and inventory management support, all under one roof!
- doneRound-the-clock support by phone, email and live chat
- doneOne-on-one onboarding and training, plus our help centre and video tutorials
- doneGot a question? Call us now on 01904 405 989
Easy Point of Sale
Sell online and in-store. Our simple and intuitive POS allows you to process sales faster and more efficiently than ever before.Discover more
Start your free trial
Start your 14 day free trial today and explore all the tools and benefits that Saledock can offer you!start free trial
- addremoveHow much does an eCommerce site cost?
Prices start from £895. We offer a Start-up package for £895, Growing package for £1495 and Enterprise package from £2995. Depending upon complexity sites typically take 2 - 12 weeks from design to go live; a fast turnaround for an eCommerce site. We use Stripe as our secure payment gateway and charge up to 1.9% + 20p transaction fee, this includes the 1.4% + 20p that Stripe charges. We can offer lower rates to businesses transacting more than £7000 per month. Pay by card, Apple or Google Pay with Stripe. We also can also integrate with buy now, pay later providers.
Some businesses charge several thousands for an eCommerce site with a low monthly fee, others charge nothing upfront but you'll have to sign a contract and pay between £300-500+ per month over a period of 3-5 years. We've opted for an in-between approach. We charge from £895 for your eCommerce site then £128 per month (Unified plan - EPOS and eCommerce) which includes an SSL certificate, hosting, support and on-going feature development.
- addremoveCan I use the same products in-store and online?
Yes, that's the beauty of Saledock! Upload your products once, and they are available to sell online and in any store of your choosing. If prices vary per store and online you can change the prices for each too.
- addremoveHow does eCommerce work with Saledock POS?
Saledock offers an all-in-one POS and eCommerce solution, with a web based back office; your business management hub. From the back office you have complete control over eCommerce content and multi-channel products. You can even run an in-store and online promotion in just as few clicks, and add a promotional banner to your homepage. We'll design and develop your eCommerce site, and provide one-on-one onboarding and training before going live with your site. You'll also be able to process click and collect orders straight from your POS device.
- addremoveDo you integrate with other eCommerce systems?
Saledock does not integrate with third party eCommerce sites and we don't use a white labelled solution. Why? Because our approach is to make business management as simple as possible. Rather than maintaining and paying for separate systems, we offer an all-in-one solution. This means you have one solution to manage online orders and both in-store and online inventory. Third party integration still requires 2 systems where data is often duplicated and not always in sync. We've chosen a different route to eliminate the need for 2 systems.
- addremoveDo you use a drag and drop website builder?
No! eCommerce sites are built on the Saledock eCommerce platform. We pride ourselves in offering eCommerce sites bespoke to you. Our in-house team of UI/UX designers and software developers will design and develop your eCommerce site tailored to your brand and business needs. We'll build an eCommerce site that makes your brand shine, so you stand out from the crowd!